Policies and Procedures
- A valid form of ID is required at the time of your photo session – we cannot photograph you without it.
- Any cancellation or reschedule on or within 2 weeks before your scheduled session time will result in a loss of your deposit or up to a $50 fee.
- Your photo session is reserved especially for you and will begin promptly at your scheduled time. To ensure an empowering, full session, please arrive on time and prepared to photograph immediately – hair and make-up ready. Any delays may, unfortunately, result in a shortened session, fewer images, and a rushed experience.
- In an effort to provide the best experience possible, all non-English speaking, hearing impaired, or nonverbal clients will need to provide an interpreter for both their photo session and Viewing Appointment.
- We do not allow men or female friends in the photography room during the session. If you bring a guest, they will be asked to wait outside the studio or in the hotel lobby until your session is complete. Likewise, children are not allowed at the photo session, so please arrange childcare beforehand.
- Our photographers are neither trained nor permitted to lift a client or move them. Should it be required, guests needing this assistance should plan to come to their photo session with a female friend over the age of 18 who can physically help them.
- While we encourage you to be creative with your photo session, please keep in mind that we do not photograph full or erotic nudity.
- Absolutely no weapons, sex toys, drugs, or related paraphernalia are allowed in our studios or in the hotel that we utilize. If you have questions concerning props, please don’t hesitate to call us directly.
- While your photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically requested, we cannot guarantee they will be photographed. Due to available light, weather, differing locations, and time restrictions, images captured may vary from those requested or seen in our online gallery.
- Due to the nature of boudoir photography, all products are custom designed for each individual. Once orders (including layaway) have been placed, CYS has a strict No REFUND/RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY. Once any transaction has been processed, it is then considered complete and non-refundable.
- A 90-Minute remote Viewing and Ordering appointment is required to view your images and place your order. Please come prepared to place a payment, as a minimum of 10% down + shipping + tax is required at the time of this appointment.
- We specialize in individual boudoir photography and do not offer couple-sessions at this time.
- We do not offer friend sessions at the time.
- Only 1 promotional package, including and not limited to, Groupons, Living Socials, Gift Certificates, and Season Specials, are permitted per year.
- Promotional Packages cannot be exchanged, combined, or altered in any way.
- Shipping, handling, and tax are not included or covered by any promotional package and is the full responsibility of the client’s.
Our intention is for you to navigate a trusted and secure website. This policy explains what information we collect when you use our website, www.celebrateyoursexy.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
To improve our service and user experience, we gather information from your activities with our website. The information we collect does not include your personal details unless you have granted permission for us to do so.
When available, the information we collect includes your demographic details, geographic location, psychographics, and browsing behavior. We use the information collected to promote and personalize our services, comply with the law, and better understand our users.
We like to keep in touch with you! For this reason, we collect leads from users who voluntarily agree to be part of our mailing list. You can find our signup forms at the bottom of every page or in the form of pop-ups when visiting our website.
Most of our forms collect your name and email address. Some signup forms may require extra information such as your city, state, zip code, and/or phone number. By clicking the “submit” or “subscribe” button you are agreeing to receive information via email from our company. The information we send you may include promotional information, and/or marketing content.
If you have purchased one of our services or products, you will automatically receive transactional emails with details about your purchase.
If you want to stop receiving our emails, you can do it by clicking the “unsubscribe” button found at the bottom of our emails. Please allow 24 hours to fully be unsubscribed from our system. Keep in mind that unsubscribing from our emails will not cancel your enrollment from our other channels of communication such as text, phone calls, or postal mail.
Texts and Phone Calls
We collect phone numbers from individuals who share their information by completing one of our forms online or at bridal and women’s shows we attend throughout the country. We also collect leads from attendance lists that show producers share with us. It is the responsibility of the show producers to disclose to their clients how they plan to use and share the information they collect.
When providing us with your phone number you are agreeing to receive our automated texts and calls, as stated in our forms. If you want to cancel your subscription, follow the instructions provided in the texts/calls or contact us to be manually eliminated from our lists.
Tracking and Cookies
We employ Google Analytics and similar services to track your interactions with our website. With this tool, we collect data for the purpose of remarketing and to improve our services and overall experience of all site visitors. Google Analytics does not collect the personal information that you share with us.
We use encryption (HTTPS) to protect any information you might share with us through our website. In addition, we have several controls in our system to keep your data secure. No security measure is perfect and thus, we cannot guarantee that the information you share with us will remain secure or that this information will not be accessed, altered, or destroyed in an unauthorized manner.
Our policies are subject to change based on updates in the law or in our services and products. We will notify you of significant changes by email. However, you can find the most up to date information on this page.